sábado, 24 de novembro de 2007

Wishes

Never mind the life I live
Never mind my other feelings
You only need to believe
I love you beyond the winds,
The mountains, the reality.
Believe you give me the wings
To fly over misery
And that I can levitate
High above this mystery,
That is living by your side
Without even being there
That is feeling you inside
My life, myself somewhere.
And I know this is impossible
You and I are not for real
This love present but invisible
Is nothing but a simple deal
Not of commitments or engagements
Not of compromise or loveliness
But built on such special moments
That clear out this loneliness.

So I care but I don’t dare
Look you straight upon the eyes
‘cause it gives me such a scare
To find out possible lies
Or rather the painful truth
That we’re made for each other
But I’ll never belong to you
Neither one way or the other.

Still I keep loving you so
In this strange unacceptable way
I don’t know where it shall go
If you keep fulfilling my day
With such a delightful sun
That warms me up every hour
With such a beautiful friendship
That involves me in your power.
I don’t fight to set me free
Of this overwhelming love
I just wish to make you see
How I feel inside myself
Can’t you see that I can dive
Deep into this crazyness
Just to stay there by your side
And absorb your tenderness
But still we live in a dream
Far away from reality
We work out a great team
You and I are complicity
But we lack liberty.

Alex s.d.

Sem comentários: