sábado, 24 de novembro de 2007

Say you love me...

I wish there were stronger words
To tell you how I feel
They would wound you like a sward
And your heart they would steal

But I can’t write that good
And my love is so much stronger
That there aren’t words that would
Be fair, to this feeling, my lover

So I write a lot of things
And I say but a small part
Of the goodness your love brings
Into this wild, wild heart


Say you love me
Say you don’t
Say you miss me
Say you won’t
Think of no one but on me
Say you care
And say you will
Or don’t you dare
Show how you feel?


I wish there was much more time
To live this magic moments
I wish there was a rhyme
That says more than simple comments

About this crazy unspeakable love
That we thoughtlessly seem to share
And that will one day drive
Me and you, far away no where

And so I wait for that day
When you will finally understand
That I feel for you in a way
I felt for no other man.


Alex s.d.

Sem comentários: